Catfish Groves, the 3rd Year

Monday, November 06, 2006

Toy of the week part 1


I'm falling behind on my toy reviews (there are just so many!) so I'm going to try to do two this week. This was a surprise entry - when Mommy and I were in Knoxville last week for cousin Daniel's wedding, we went with Grandma Salyers to the local drug store. Grandma was keeping me occupied while Mommy looked at the wedding cards and on impulse she pulled a mylar balloon down for me to see and then let it pop back up in the air. Well, that was hilarious and I just cackled with laughter! Then she started bopping me in the head with it and that was even funnier! Every time she bonked me I cracked up! (That makes the second notable thing outside myself I found amusing, after the cash register at JoAnn's Fabrics.) So Mommy bought it (she said, "Well, that might come in handy.") And while it didn't make me laugh anymore, I continued to love playing with it. It got me through a rough patch in the car on the way home and even now I like to play with it in my exersaucer, although as you can see in the pic, it's gotten a little saggy.

By the way, that grandma instinct is uncanny - how do they figure these things out? Grandma Mago somehow discovered that I think it's funny when she puts her hand behind her head and wiggles her fingers! I guess grandmas are just amazing by nature - I am so lucky to have four!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home