Catfish Groves, the 3rd Year

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November, the First

Yes, this is my first November and it's started out eventfully. I rode in the cart at the store today for the first time - Mommy has tried putting me in one now and again but I always cry . . . until today. I stayed happy the whole time and she bought me a new teether that vibrates when I bite on it. That feels great! I worked on eating it the whole time we walked around the store.

I also tried sweet potatoes for the first time today - another big hit! I started to say that the first hit was bananas but that's not actually true, since I've had tastes of ice cream and whipped cream since I was a few weeks old! Mommy is making something new for me to try called "stewing prunes" - Daddy made kind of a funny face when she told him about it, but I'm not sure what it meant. I'll let you know what I think.

Got to write about my big adventure in the mountains last weekend, but my cold is still making me tired so I'll leave it for tomorrow. Hope everyone out there is enjoying the amazing autumn weather; we had a lovely walk today and took pictures (of me, natch) in the multicolored leaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home