Catfish Groves, the 3rd Year

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hanging out with Grandpa

Grandpa Groves babysat for me this weekend so Mommy and Daddy could go out for a little bit. I almost got them with my worried look right at them as they were walking out the door, but they didn't stop. Not that I mind hanging out with Grandpa. I'm still not sure about that furry stuff on his face, but other than that I think he's pretty cool.

Let me tell you what's cool about grandparents. Where Mommy and Daddy pretty much lay me down to sleep these days (unless I manage a total nap strike for a few days and they get worried about my sleep and let me lie on them ), grandparents will let you sleep on top of them for your whole nap! Ah, takes me back to the good ol' days when that was the only way I ever had to sleep. Now I even have my own bed-blech!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home