Catfish Groves, the 3rd Year

Monday, September 18, 2006

Woke up it was a Monday morning . . .

Mommy is sitting in the rocking chair, watching me play in my exersaucer (still love it, it's the best). She is freaking out because my feet are flat on the bottom now! When she and Grandma got it the day before yesterday, I could only stand on tip-toe.

Other things of note in my world: have you ever really looked at your hands? Because they are so cool. Yesterday, when we went to Great-grandma and grandpa Honeycutt's house, I was really checking mine out in the car on the way over. You should try it! I don't sit and stare at them for hours or anything (the way Grandma Salyers said Mommy did when she was a baby) but I get really thoughtful about them for a few minutes before trying to use them to reach, whack, or grab.

Grandma Mago sings Itsy Bitsy Spider to me a lot. It might just be coincidence, as I'm trying out all these things my hands can do, but it sure does look like I'm making the spider movement as it crawls up the waterspout! I also love Little Cabin in the Woods, but Mommy has to help me do those movements; I'm not quite there yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home