Catfish Groves, the 3rd Year

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ex-ersaucer Ex-cited

Mommy and Grandma Mago left me with Daddy this morning to go to Duke's fall consignment sale. Mommy came back with an exersaucer -- she said this is like a walker except with no wheels. [And it only cost 7 bucks! --Mom]

And guess what? I can stand up in it without someone holding me all the time (even though I have to stand on tiptoe to reach the bottom)! And I have two hands free to play with all the toys they put on the tray that goes around it. I accidentally knock the toys off onto the floor a lot, but I still get them in my mouth a lot of the time. Just like with any activity that totally captures my interest, I tend to forget to swallow, so pretty soon my onesie and the tray are covered with drool. I'm telling you, it's the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home